Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

48/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Stella: discovering her horse ornament from last year's stocking

Ruby: dressing the tree.

On Sunday, the first day of December, the tree went up. We had a lovely time rediscovering our decorations. Some are old and treasured handmade pieces. Others are gifts from friends. Each year in our stockings is another piece to add to the collection. All hold special memories.

This week I've been busy crafting. I'm making Christmas presents. The nieces and nephews are done, the baskets for the teachers are almost complete, and I've started on the rest of the family. I have lots of ideas but not so much time left! Ah, well, as usual, I will do the best I can do, and hope it's good enough. It always seems to work out in the end :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a thrill to get comments. Makes my day! Thanks for stopping by xx